Manager – Imports – Leading Chemical Manufacturer (Job Location: Andheri, Mumbai)
1. To Prepare Annual Plan for import of raw materials based on sales budget of marketing and as per production plan at the plants/factories/manufacturing units.
2.To study the conditions of import of such raw materials into the country as stipulated in Government of India’s Customs Law Manual/Import Policy Guidelines.
3. To carry out global/local product/supplier search and prepare a list of potential suppliers.
4. To send enquiries to suppliers indicating correct nomenclature of raw materials, quantity, type of packing, delivery schedule and type of prices viz. c.i.f., f.o.b. etc.
5. To receive offers from suppliers and negotiate for price, terms of payment, delivery schedule.
6. To compare supplier’s product specifications with our factory approved specifications and if necessary, forward the supplier’s specifications to quality control department to access its suitability.
7. To prepare a purchase order for import of particular raw material and ensure that all terms and conditions required for such import are incorporated in the purchase order.
8. Receive indent/proforma invoice from supplier and study the same for supplier’s agreement to our purchase order terms and complete indent acceptance formalities.
9. Formalities / Documentation related L/C.
10 . Knowledge of operations various systems and procedures of ERP for control and monitoring the raw-materials required for the plants/manufacturing units.
Location : Andheri,Mumbai | Preferred Candidate Residence: Only western suburbs or near by to it.
Experience : 8-10 yrs in Chemical Manufacturing industries
Qualification : Preferably Bsc ( Chem.), with MBA Degree /diploma in Import and Export Mgt.
Age : 35 – 40.
CTC : OPEN.